Acupuncture & Cupping
Balance your Qi
- Rooted in Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture can help redirect the flow of your energy and rebalance your Qi.
- Acupuncture has been known to help with many conditions, including pain, anxiety, depression, digestion, allergies and anxiety.
- I use acupuncture in conjunction with intuition, crystals, and guided meditation/hypnosis, to heal negative thought patterns and beliefs that hold us in our current state of being.
- Each session is tailored uniquely to you and your needs.
- Electroacupuncture is quite like traditional acupuncture in that the same points are stimulated during treatment. The needles are attached to a device that generates continuous electric pulses using small clips.
- This is especially useful for treating conditions related to chronic pain, and sports related injuries and can add extra stimulation to any acupuncture treatment.
- In addition to the many benefits of acupuncture already mentioned, Facial Acupuncture also has cosmetic benefits. Facial acupuncture supports your skin’s health while also addressing signs of aging and improving complexion.
Improve your bloodflow
Cupping is another form of Traditional Chinese Medicine that involves using glass cups and flames to create suction and facilitate blood flow and circulation. Imagine this like a reverse massage, pull fresh blood into areas to open up tissue. This is often in combination with an acupuncture treatment, however some prefer just the cupping.
Cupping may help with…
- Enhance circulation (blood & lymph)
- Rebalance Qi
- Remove metabolic toxins
- Relieve pain and swelling
- Promote relaxation
- Improve respiratory function
- Ease gastrointestinal pain
Ready to get started?
We always offer complimentary 15 minute consultations so you can get to know us, and discuss your skincare or wellness goals, treatment options and concerns. Book in for a consultation with Dr. Alana to learn more about cupping & acupuncture